Explore your ideas with our wearables experts
Do you have a great idea for a wearable, but don’t know quite where to start?
Are you getting stuck on certain design aspects? Struggling to make your wearable lightweight, comfortable to wear, washable or cheap enough to manufacture?
Do you need a quick Proof of Concept to gather initial user feedback or show to potential investors?
We are now offering clients the possibility to pick the brains of our wearables experts during an exploratory, creative workshop at the Wearables Lab!
Bringing your team and our wearables experts together in one place for a day has numerous advantages:
What clients are saying about the workshop
We booked an Elitac Wearables Workshop because we wanted to improve the design of our GPS cat collar KADDZ. I was amazed at the progress we made in a single day, just by getting our team together with Elitac Wearables’ product design, textile and hardware experts.
By the end of it, we already had a functional Proof of Concept, based on our input. We’re now continuing our collaboration with Elitac Wearables for the next stage of the development.
Harriet Moser, CEO, Suchmich Ltd.
What can you expect?
- After signing the necessary NDAs, we’ll discuss your idea for the wearable to make sure we completely understand the target group, the use case, which design you have in mind and any possible obstacles.
- Then, our hardware, textile, product design and/or haptic feedback specialists will brainstorm solutions with your team. We’ll explore a range of technologies and materials from the selection in our Wearables Lab and beyond, and discuss the pros and cons of each.
- Once you’ve settled on a design, our team will build a (functional) mock-up of the wearable. You can use this to gather initial user feedback and/or secure investment.
- The deliverables include the mock-up, all design files (materials used, drawings, etc.) as well as an overview of the steps required next to develop your wearable further.
- 2-4 Elitac Wearables specialists (hardware, textile, product design and/or haptic feedback specialist, depending on the requirements)
- 4-8 hours
- All materials
- The final (functional) mock-up of your wearable, including design files
- Lunch and refreshments
Price: starting from €1250 (depending on requirements)
Please fill in your details below. We’ll be in touch as soon as possible to discuss how we can help you realise your wearable!