Resources for the media
Elitac Wearables in brief
m² Wearables Lab
combined years developing wearables
With our wearables, we want to help improve the daily lives of at least one million people before 2035.
We develop wearables from idea to successful product and any stage in-between, in collaboration with partners from the health, safety/professional and sports sectors.
Our expertise is in integrating electronics and textiles, with a particular focus on haptic feedback applications and sensor integrations.
For press and media inquiries please contact:
Guus de Hoog
Phone: +31 30 20 72 323
Elitac Wearables in the news
- November 2021: European Hospital @ Medica 2021 – Smart Shirt guides neurosurgeons
- July 2021: Forum – Scale-ups zijn motor van de economie
- November 2020: European Defence Review – New tools for the infantryman
- August 2020: Innovation Origins – Hip signals from an equilibrium belt to keep people in balance
- July 2020: Medindia – Elitac Wearables launches the BalanceBelt
- July 2020: New Scientist – Dutch army equipped with vibrating belts for hands-free navigation
- July 2020: Europäische Sicherheit & Technik – Navigation über den Gürtel
- July 2020: Dutch Defence Press – Elitac Wearables bezorgt eerste Mission Navigation Belt order aan de Koninklijke Landmacht
- July 2020: Interesting Engineering – Military Haptic Feedback Navigation Belt Found Its First Customer
- July 2020: Defensa – El cinturón que guía al soldado
- May 2020: NPO2 – Knuffelen in de anderhalvemetersamenleving (TV)
- October 2019: Silicon Canals – Top 14 Dutch life science startups taking the industry to next level in 2019
- December 2018: Innovation Origins – Oplossing voor evenwichtsstoornis naar de markt
Webinar: Medical wearables
A webinar hosted by Elitac Wearables about realising the potential of haptic feedback for the booming medical wearables market.
A short video about the BalanceBelt, a haptic health wearable for people suffering from severe balance disorders.
Webinar: Developing successful wearables
A webinar presented by Elitac Wearables’ Guus de Hoog at WT | Wearable Technogies about the art & science of developing successful wearables.
If you would like to learn more about our services or products, please leave your details in the form or contact us here.